Wednesday 14 November 2018

Overdue new photos update!

It's nice to be able to take some new photographs and give an update so here we are ...
I was so happy to find some beautiful shop fittings awhile ago now but because Blogger no longer supports mobile phones/tablets I've had to find a way around getting my photos onto the laptop! I don't know why they've done this. Why fix something that isn't broken as the saying goes...? I had gotten so used to using my tablet to update as it was so easy and convenient., so this has been such a nuisance. Anyway I've figured it out at last and now have a load of photographs to bring all my blogs up to date!

This set of photos show the new shop fittings. I'm still not sure which way round to display them and may need another one yet....












I also bought a couple of lovely dolls...












No comments:

Post a Comment