Monday 24 September 2018

An update!

I know it has been a long time since I updated this blog and there has been a few changes to my Empire Stores since then. I've also been working on some other projects inbetween times....
After a visiting a lovely couple of fairs I was able to buy a few needed supplies including some beautiful Maggie Sue Dolls and the fittings for the shop! But first I want to show you my beautiful sewing cuboard…



This sewing cupboard began life as a basic, barewood piece. It was very rough so needed lots of sanding down



It already had shelves and I went on to add lots of little compartments so it would be able to store lots of sewing essentials



I used pieces of dowel, and many oddments of wood from my stash of leftovers!




Making lots of nooks, crannies and drawers!


Then I sanded and gave it a light coat of satin varnish



As you can see there is lots of space to add all things needed for my sewing room!



All filled!


And labels to find things easily....


And here it is in my sewing room...



No comments:

Post a Comment